Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Journey To Sexy Body

Ok so here is a story about me. I have always been skinny. I am not fat right now either but I have gained a couple of pounds since I graduated college and started working at a desk job. I am 23 years old and work on a computer all day. When I was in college I played soccer on scholarship and had a nice hard body. I met a nice lady and I guess as they say you get comfortable and start to loose yourself. But I am done with this and want to get back in shape. I do not feel like going pedal to the floor on this either. I want to do this slow and gradual work outs till I my my body sexy again. I am looking for people to join me and follow me on this quest to become sexy!

This is why I am doing this:

1. I want to be confident when I take my shirt off again!
2. I want to look sexy for my lady!
3. Being in shape is healty!
4. The road I am on does not look pretty if I continue to gain weight at the pace I am doing!

Here is my day 1 picture. I will try to post everyday what exercise I do and a picture of my day 1 picture and my most recent picture. Hope to have people do the same and lets have fun and get into shape and get sexy again.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment